Does the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Have Apple CarPlay®?
Apple CarPlay® brings its own interface and apps to your Mercedes-Benz. Integrating with your car’s in-dash color screen, central controller and steering-wheel controls, Apple CarPlay lets you enjoy a variety of apps via an interface that looks and works like your iPhone®. That’s because it links your iPhone and Siri® to your car, so you can make calls, hear or dictate text messages, navigate to a destination, stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks from a variety of sources, and more.
Multimedia Features of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC
Other multimedia features of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC include:
- Analog gauges with high-resolution multifunction display
- 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons
- Touchpad controller
- FrontBass system
- Bluetooth® audio streaming
- Dual USB-C audio ports
- HD Radio receiver
- Hands-free Bluetooth interface
Visit Mercedes-Benz Dealership of St. Paul
If you are interested in seeing all of the excellence that the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC has to offer, contact us at our St. Paul dealership and schedule a test drive!
Bluetooth is a registered mark Bluetooth SIG, Inc.